金山工厂 - Finance Manager
- China overall Finance Manager, Scope cover plant and trading company;
- People manager, lead sizable team;
- Directly report to Regional Finance Director in HK
Our client is Global Well Known MNC in Chemical Industry.
* Peforms day to day management of the local Finance teams.
* Manages Company finances and budgets in coordination with the Global Finance Team.
* Provides financial analysis, interpretation of variances from budgets and standards and advice to senior leaders.
* Reports variances of revenue, OPEX and direct margin to provide an accurate financial situation with identification of risks and opportunities.
* Understands all of the key levers to managing and containing costs.
* Implement financial controls in coordination with the Global Head of Finance.
* Initiates, coordinates and tracks financial process improvements and ensures financial standards and practice are in place.
* Implements and administers accounting policies, procedures and practices.
* Ensures accurate and timely recording and reporting of operating results.
* Directs the preparation, consolidation and distribution of all financial and statutory reporting including the monthly management reports, annual financial statements, annual budgets, statutory and taxation returns.
* Through team, ensures maintenance of general accounting, cost accounting, payables and receivables and general ledger reconciliation.
* Monitors banking activities of the organisation and maintains balances at banks.
* Manages the company's reporting, cash flow forecast and balance sheet items, ensuring adequate cash flow to meet business needs.
* Directs maintenance of fixed assets records and records related depreciation accounts and provides interpretative assistance as to the proper capitalisation/ expensing outlays, grouping of fixed assets by class and depreciation methodology.
* Finance Manager with 5+ years of experience managing finance in an international environment.
* Proven experience in a lead Finance lead role, managing through both growth opportunities and cost improvement situations.
* Business Degree.
* Strong leadership skills and effective at engaging and providing direction, coaching and support to direct reports.
* Able to effectively influence and develop strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders. Has strong personal integrity and thrives in a non-hierarchical culture.
Stable platform and work life balance
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ray Gong on +86 21 60623109