The Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) will report to the VP of Corporate Finance and provide financial planning and reporting leadership and direction to the Organization. This position will play a critical role in influencing functional organizations and leadership with detailed, insightful business understanding and key revenue and expense analytics.
WHO WILL LOVE THIS JOB
- A Strategic Partner, you inspire confidence through your professionalism, organizational skills and consultative approach and you have extensive experience turning data in to actionable insights
- An Analytical Thinker: You may not be an expert in python or all yourself a data scientist, but you love data and don't mind spending a whole day gleaning insight from excel spreadsheet
- A problem solver, you ask the right questions to uncover root cause and can quickly iterate to a final, well–thought–out result.
- An advisor, you build rapport by offering strategic value in every interaction. You are trusted internally by cross–functional partners, as well as externally by our customers, for your strategic inputs
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Lead, advise, assist and develop the financial budgeting and forecast processes across the entire organization, partnering with the business to maintain a 12–month rolling forecast for P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statements
- Define road map for use of Host Analytics to create usable, consistent and insightful financial reports. As Corporate Business Intelligence environment develops leverage reporting from there to supplement core financial reporting. The end result should be management reporting tools which improve the understanding of financial results and allow for informed decision making.
- Create timely and effective monthly reporting cycle
- Partner with business segments to develop and drive in–depth financial analyses identifying key drivers, trends, variances, emerging risks and opportunities; regularly communicating findings to senior management in succinct and meaningful reporting
- Continuously improve forecast accuracy and predictability by identifying and aligning key drivers of the business
- Build strong relationships across functions within the company, and maintain an open flow of communication to build a deep knowledge of current events in the business
- Prepare capital budget, including collaborating with business owner to prepare return on investment analysis for Senior Leadership. Partner with Accounting to provide monthly reporting to budget owners
- B.S. in Business, Finance or Accounting
- 6–10 years of experience, with increasing responsibility within the Finance organization.
- 2–5 years of experience managing teams and collaborating across functions, preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to step–in and take ownership in a fast paced, results–oriented environment, with the ability to move from project to project seamlessly.
- Solid understanding of GAAP; high level of business acumen; highly self–motivated and dedicated individual.
- Proven analytical and excellent interpersonal skills; well organized, detail oriented; strong oral and written communication skills; strong attention to detail; effective problem solver with creative solutions.
- Strong systems skills, with advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint).
- Experience with Financial Performance Management (Host Analytics, preferred) while leveraging ERP (JDE) to its fullest.