Business Analyst in GFS EMEA Operations Team
Provide support to Financial Planning & Reporting Group including analysis and reporting for the RBU/ABU forecasting cycles as well as supporting the process of preparing monthly financial and business performance reports. Responsible for working with all areas of the business to support the enterprise wide budgeting and planning process. This includes preparation and timely submission of financial reports, financial analysis and providing commentary to variances. Ready to develop and gain practical financial knowledge in an experienced GFS Team.
- Close cooperation with Senior Business Analyst, Finance Business Partners, Customer Leads,
- Coordination and analysis of data from a variety of sources,
- Providing adhoc information to support business decisions,
- Performing month end closing activities
- Maintaining data flow between financial systems,
- Ensuring system integrity and data reconciliation,
- Preparation of GL reconciliation, needed bookings, monthly reports,
- Execution of financial controls.
- Monitoring of SOX/Financial Controls
- Taking active part in forecasting cycles (RBU, LRP, ABU, PB),
- communicating with Business regarding the forecast data collection,
- preparation of reporting packs for further analysis,
- loading forecast data to global planning system,
- subsequent adhoc analysis and reports preparation,
- Integrity checks in loads to different systems (mapping verification) and data reconciliation
- SAP to Reporting tools
- Masterdata/Hierarchy maintenance
- At least 5 years of professional experience within finance/data analysis,
- Ability to work well in and across diverse global teams,
- Fluent English both written and spoken,
- Very good PC skills (advanced Excel, VBA will be an asset).