Credit Manager / East Sussex / Accountancy & Finance
A well respected organisation are seeking a Credit Manager on a permanent basis.
As Credit Manager you will be responsible for:
- Manage and develop the DR and AR teams, through effective coaching, regular reviews and agreeing objectives & performance standards
- Manage a portfolio of accounts monitoring aged items and query resolution
- Prepare reports, providing insight and key messaging of performance for inclusion in monthly Board Reporting
- Oversee the credit check process on new account applications, ensuring accounts are opened in accordance with company policy and timeframes
- Prepare accounts with supporting evidence for a legal process, claims and/or filing of court papers
- Demonstrate the importance of operating a strong control environment and focus on operating robust and effective processes in accordance with company policies.
- Act as the technical lead on all credit control matters and own the credit control policy
- People management
- Debt and legal recovery knowledge
Salary is DOE + benefits.