As a Finance Analyst, your role will focus on the delivery of internal Financial Reporting requirements. You will support the local operational management teams with effective analysis and guidance to ensure financial performance is maximised.
My client is a well-established organisation based in the Burgess Hill area.
As a Finance Analyst, your primary duties will include:
- Complete Month End process (Oracle).
- Completion of the monthly inter-company confirmation process.
- Completion of the different corporate reporting deliverables.
- Completion of the balance sheet reconciliations for each individual entity in the region.
- Overall administration of the bank accounts.
- Completion of all cashbook related journal entries.
- Administration of non AP (accounts payable) bank transactions.
- Completion of all bank reconciliations with responsibility for the overall reconciliation.
- Participate in producing cash flow forecasts
- Overall administration of the expense claim process
- Ensure that staff expense claims are compliant with corporate policies and procedures
- Responsible for the prepayment accounts including journal postings and reconciliations
- Completion of VAT returns, ensuring compliance with the relevant legal filing requirements
- Participate in the preparation of corporation tax computations for all legal entities within the region
- Lead and/or participate in the internal and external audit process for all legal entities within the region
To be successful in your application for Finance Analyst, you should have/be:
- Studying towards an accounting qualification with focus on external reporting (eg AAT, ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Full understanding of accounting up to TB.
- Advanced knowledge of VAT.
- Able to work successfully with multiple foreign currencies.
- Able to work in a fast moving environment, providing accurate and timely information to a high standard
- Computer skills - advanced knowledge in the use of financial software applications (ERP), databases, spreadsheets, PowerPoints and word processing
- Ability to speak European languages is highly advantageous.
If you are successful in your application to Finance Analyst, you should expect:
- Great Salary and Benefits
- Opportunity for Intl Travel when it returns