Business Analyst - Carole Park
- Join an industry leader in Industrial and safety supplies
- Support Management + Great team environment
- Outstanding Employee benefits + Career progression opportunities
- Generous salary package
- Carole Park location + Monday to Friday full-time hours
Due to exciting growth in the business, we are looking for dynamic Business analyst to join our team based in Carole Park to provide an exceptional level of service to all customers.
Your key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with relevant stakeholders to identify service improvement opportunities while improving customer experience
- Build commercial models for the sales team across tenders and large business opportunities
- Ensure all aspects of assigned Customer Account information, contracts and pricing are accurate and work with relevant teams to ensure any discrepancies are resolved in a timely manner
- Engage with suppliers to improve business profitability and customer experience
- Assist QLD sales team to complete major quotations and price reviews
- Production of regular customer related reports such as QBR and any other required presentations
- Develop high quality documentation, materials, and tools which support Service Improvement
What you will need to succeed:
- Proven experience working in a collaborative high-pressure environment.
- Proven commercial and analytical skills within large organisations
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to consistently provide a high level of customer service and lead with a 'customer first approach'
- Advanced skills within the Microsoft Suite particularly BI, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Degree qualification in business/ commerce preferred
What's on offer:
- A secure career with a proud Australian company
- Competitive salary package
- Fantastic parental leave policy
- Team member discounts on company products
- The opportunity to participate in the Wesfarmers Share Plan
- Access to discounted offers from over 300 corporate partners
- Ongoing career development and training
- Work in a fun and supportive team
As part of the Wesfarmers Industrial and Safety group, Blackwoods is Australia's leading supplier of industrial and safety products with over 140 years' experience delivering end-to-end specialist solutions across a multitude of industry segments. With a national footprint of over 70 branches and six Distribution Centres, we leverage global sourcing capabilities and strategic partnerships with world-class brands and suppliers to source the best products at the most competitive prices. We believe in providing outstanding service to our customers through our passionate teams, on time delivery and quality products.
This is an excellent opportunity for highly motivated individuals with the experience and aspiration to work in an industry-leading and dynamic environment. Comprehensive training to candidates who are eager to learn and are keen to develop a career in customer service and sales will be provided!
Are you ready to start your career with an Industry leader? APPLY NOW!
Blackwoods promotes and adheres to the policies and practices of diversity and encourages applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, and cultures - including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQIA+ community and people living with disability.
Agencies will only be engaged if required. Please do not contact or send applicants to us unless requested to by the Talent Acquisition Team.