Senior Business Analyst
- Exciting opportunity for Senior Business Analysts
- 12 month contract + 2x 12 month extension opportunity
- Must be Australian Citizen and hold Baseline Security Clearance to apply
Our client is a key government agency in a large portfolio designed to bring together Australia's law enforcement, national and transport security and multicultural affairs. Working with our client, you will have the opportunity to work on large-scale, complex projects that aim to support the efficient running of the department and impact to a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
This role will involve:
- Developing high level Business Requirements, Functional Specifications + Defect Resolution Specifications
- Developing Risk Management Plans
- Providing User Stories, User Story Specifications + Acceptance Criteria
- Providing a structured methodology/ leading business analysis + change management activities
- Organising/facilitating workshops to produce co-designed solutions to meet the business need
- Collaborating with stakeholders in the design process to ensure the solution meets business needs
- Collaborating with designers, researchers, developers + business owners to define the need + solution
The successful candidate will possess:
- Significant experience as a Business/Systems Analyst
- Ability to produce documentation including business process flows, solution specifications, user interface wireframes + user driven acceptance criteria
- Ability to work closely with technical stakeholders to facilitate system development
- Experience working with an agile project methodology
- Experience working on big data projects
- Experience working with data modelling, relational databases or graph databases
- Experience working with Microsoft Office products/visual mapping tools (eg Visio)
Experience working in a national security, law enforcement, or intelligence environment would be highly regarded.
The successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and hold Baseline Security Clearance to apply.
To apply for this opportunity, please send a current resume to Jess Jurkovic - - or call 02 6129 6305