- Choose the way you want to work by embracing our flexible work arrangements
- Collaborate with sector and technical experts to grow your knowledge and network
- Be supported by joining one of our employee led Inclusion & Diversity Networks
Innovation Solutions and Ventures is a unique business unit that ideates, incubates and scales new tech-enabled solutions and emerging technology capabilities. The team combines a diverse skillset across data, intelligent automation, emerging technology, product management and innovation to deliver unique solutions to our clients, from cloud-based tech offerings to future-focused, cross-sector thought leadership.
The position is responsible for performing business analysis into the current state of the processes and systems that support the finance function within Innovations, Solutions and Ventures leading to the definition of problem statement(s), the identification of business improvement opportunities and then the definition of business requirements. This role will then support and lead the implementation of the defined requirements. This will include the updating of the processes and leading the activities needed to ensure a seamless implementation to the ISV Team.
This is a 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
Some of the key aspects of this role include:
- Ability to assist internal clients / stakeholders to identify challenges, explore the full complexity of the issue and to define problem statements
- Strong business and data analysis skills in order to understand the current state, identify improvement opportunities and to define business requirements for both system and process changes
- Experience facilitating virtual or in-person workshops in order to elicit business requirements
- Experience creating User Stories and Process Maps
- Experience designing and developing Process, Training and Support documentation
- Ability to comprehend and engage with system architects and technical developers
- Ability to work in a blended agile/waterfall environment
- Ability to effectively engage with vendors, stakeholders, and internal teams
- Experience in working in the finance & accounting domain including the use of SAP would be highly regarded.
- Prior experience working with vendor and/or offshore resources
- Experience using Confluence and Jira
How are you Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include:
- Australian commercial experience working as a business analyst.
- SCRUM and/or
- Prince 2 and/or
- PMBOK Certification
At KPMG, we're passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone's unique experiences enable us to deliver meaningful benefits for our people, our clients and communities. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, ages, religions, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, LGBTIQ+ people, those with a disability, women and people with a cultural or linguistically diverse background.
We embrace flexibility as a key principle to allow our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal and family life.
KPMG has a decade-long, proud commitment to Indigenous Australia, as demonstrated by the achievement of an Elevate level Reconciliation Action Plan. KPMG is a foundation member and Principal Partner of Pride in Diversity started in Australia by ACON and the Diversity Council of Australia, and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index(AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace. KPMG Australia has been consistently recognised as an Employer of Choice in the Australian Government's Workplace Gender Equality Agency(WGEA) annual index.
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!
Advertised: 01 Mar 2021 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 26 May 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time