- Join an innovative and fast-growing national practice
- Thrive within a supportive, inclusive and collaborative team
- Continue to build your career with professional development and learning opportunities
Risk Consulting is a growing business that focuses on helping our clients understand, manage and oversee their risks, including conduct and regulatory change. Our Specialist team design and transform risk functions, create and build enterprise risk management frameworks, advise on GRC solutions and support businesses in identifying and managing operational risks.
With significant growth ahead, we are now looking to recruit an exceptional Manager to join our Sydney/Melbourne Treasury practice.
- Conducting treasury reviews
- Monitoring financial market investment and hedging portfolios
- Complete treasury reporting addressing management position assessment and accounting needs
- Provide Treasury advice on governance, policy, strategy and tactics
- Financial Market instrument valuations
How are you Extraordinary? You will...
- Interact with financial market professionals
- Assist clients achieve effective investment and hedging outcomes
- Develop innovative treasury solutions addressing risk and transactional needs
- Current or prior Big 4/Consultancy experience is highly valued
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
The KPMG Difference
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other. We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to 'Flexibility' allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life.
Next steps? Please apply online by submitting your resume and cover letter. A member of the KPMG Talent Acquisition team will contact be in contact once your application has been reviewed.
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!
Advertised: 30 Apr 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time