Audit Manager (ACA / ACCA)
Working on behalf of our client, I am looking for an experienced, professional and enthusiastic Assistant Manager/Manager, to join our expanding department and office.
Applicants must be either ACA or ACCA qualified and be able to display a commercially-minded and organised approach to client work.
Top 20 firm of Chartered Accountants, large team including Trainees, Managers, and a Director.
The role will be reporting to the Senior Manager/Director/ Partner (dependent on the client/portfolio.
To become part of the team providing a wide range of audit, accounting and advisory services to clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the audit process
- Managing and monitoring progress of work and budgets
- Ensuring all work is delivered on time and to a high standard
- Supervising and coaching qualified staff and trainees
- Liaison with tax team
- Opportunities to work on special assignments and projects
- We provide regular technical training and soft skills development to help support your development and progression.
- Applicants should be ACA/ACCA qualified with a good exam record and relevant experience
- The successful candidate will have a general practice or audit background
- Experience of managing a client portfolio and have had exposure to one off special assignments and complicated technical areas.
- Strong use of Excel and IT skills
- Hands-on and self-starter attitude
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, well organised approach
- Ability to work across internal and external teams
Competitive salary + benefits