Senior Management Accountant
Fantastic opportunity to mould a team and drive change.
Award winning global leader that take pride in their culture and invest heavily into their employees.
- Prepare monthly management accounts to strict deadlines.
- Managing a team of 3
- A natural commercial acumen with the ability to add value and influence change in a thriving and inquisitive environment
- Ability to step up into a senior role and cover for the FC on occasion
- Career driven, looking for career progression
- Keen eye for detail to implement and improve processes
- A clear communicator with the ability to manage senior stake holders
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations.
- Weekly reporting to strict deadlines.
- Business partnering with the commercial team to drive communication and performance
- Assist with half year reporting & year-end reporting and audit work.
- Fully Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Strong academic background
- Advanced Excel skills, ideally with financial modelling experience
- Direct management experience
- Commercial outlook
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines
- Able to plan and prioritise own work
- Fantastic earning potentials
- 15% bonus
- Flexible working offering a split between office and WFO
- Amazing development opportunities
- Fantastic promotion scheme
- Additional perks to be discussed at interview