Interim Financial Accountant
Michael Page are recruiting for an Interim Financial Accountant to join a Not for Profit organisation based in Hull.
The client is a Not for Profit organisation based in Hull. They are looking for an Interim Financial Accountant to join their established Finance team.
As an Interim Financial Accountant, duties will include but are not limited to, producing financial information for the organisation, producing reports, monthly preparation of all balance sheet reconciliations, monitoring budget and forecast variances, VAT reporting, preparing statutory accounts, assisting with payroll checks, submitting VAT returns, producing year end analysis, preparation for audit, managing the fixed asset register, dealing with queries and other ad hoc duties.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a fully Qualified Accountant ESSENTIAL
- Prepared balance sheet reconciliations ESSENTIAL
- Have submitted VAT returns ESSENTIAL
- Have produced statutory accounts ESSENTIAL
- Be immediately available or on a couple of weeks notice maximum ESSENTIAL
- Have prepared an Audit previously ESSENTIAL
£40,000- £43,000 salary on a equivalent daily rate basis + Interim Financial Accountant + Immediate start + weekly pay + PAYE/Umbrella + Hull based