Assistant Management Accountant
Page Personnel are working with an award winning business in Knutsford, recruiting an Assistant Management Accountant to join their growing team.
A well established business, with a reputation for staff retention and development, are recruiting an Assistant Management Accountant to further strengthen their finance function.
As an Assistant Management Accountant, you will report into the Finance Manager, responsible for assisting with monthly management accounts preparation and accompanying analysis.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: assist with preparation of the month end pack including P&L analysis, reports and commentary; balance sheet reconciliations; variance analysis; posting accounting journals including accruals, prepayments; maintain the fixed asset register; assist with year end audit process.
The successful candidate will:
- Be studying towards ACCA/CIMA - Essential
- Have a relevant numerate degree/AAT - Essential
- Have recent knowledge of working in a month end finance role - Essential
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel - Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
Highly Competitive Salary + Study Package + Onsite Parking + Opportunity for Progression + Pension Plan + Bonus Scheme + Other Excellent Benefits