Page Personnel are exclusively recruiting a standalone Payroll Manager position for a business in North Derby. This would be a fantastic opportunity for an individual who has a proven track record of working in payroll i.e. someone currently working at the level of Senior Payroll Officer, or Payroll Supervisor, or Payroll Manager.
Our client is a well established and successful business that has national presence.
As Payroll Manager, you will be reporting into the HR Manager, and will be working as part of the HR team. You will be the payroll and pension expert in the business, and will be responsible for all aspects of the company's payroll and pension. Your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Processing the monthly payroll from cradle to grave for c. 350 employees
- Managing and maintaining the T&A system
- Maintaining knowledge of payroll legislation
- Ensuring compliance with statutory reporting requirements
- Dealing with employees' payroll queries
- Liaising with line managers and supporting them with payroll matters
- Setting up new payroll and KPI reports, which will support Senior Management with understanding payroll matters, such as headcount, sickness, payroll expenditure etc.
- Doing manual calculations
- Preparing and submitting RTI returns
- Running the auto enrolment process
- Administering accurate changes to pay
- Identifying and driving process improvement in the payroll function
To apply for this position you must:
- have a proven track record of working in payroll
- have payroll legislative knowledge in areas such as pensions, salary sacrifice, auto enrolment etc.
- have a full understanding of tax, statutory payments and NI
Our client is offering:
- a salary between £30,000 and £40,000 (dependent upon experience)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- the opportunity to work partly from home
- company pension scheme
- health care scheme
- a 37.5 hour working week
- flexible start and finish working hours
- life insurance (after probation)