Corporate Finance Chief Data Office – Implementation Team - Analyst
The Finance & Treasury/CIO Chief Data Office (CDO), as part of the FAIR team, is responsible for providing fit for purpose data required by Corporate Finance, driving data governance and policy adherence to the Firmwide Data Management standards and capabilities. The team also drives the strategic implementation of data sourcing, consumption across consumers and operating model.
The Finance T/CIO Chief Data Office is looking for an Analyst level candidate who will be part of a high performing team of project management professionals focused on delivering securities, Securities Financing and TCIO strategic initiatives, particularly Investment and Trading securities onboarding to strategic infrastructure.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Understand and record Finance, T/CIO, Capital, Liquidity and Credit team use cases, across Locations and Lines of Business for Securities, Securities Financing projects
- Understand, rationalize and record core user capability requirements
- Partner with FAIR colleagues to deliver toolset solutions for users
- Project manage the production of core operating model (roles, responsibilities, runbooks) to meet Strategic data requirements
- Document core operating model within defined framework, highlighting gaps and plan/document their remediation
- Participate in relevant project delivery activities e.g. testing efforts
- Aid preparation for business steering committees and working groups to coordinate project agendas
- Partner with senior stakeholders (i.e., Capital, Liquidity, Asset Class Controllers, Credit) to lead consumer engagement, cross-analyzing and determining efficiencies
- Represent CDO in LOB, CDO, Technology, and Finance forums to communicate the status of work, drive framing and rollout of CDO strategy, and advise on overall project health
- Support an end to end project and release cycle, inclusive of project or release scope, critical milestones, sourcing requirements, test strategy, execution and implementation checklists, and stakeholder/technology activities
- 1-2 years working in Finance preferable
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to quickly learn and understand, challenge and improve finance processes, infrastructure and systems
- Strong analytical, technical and problem-solving skills
- Banking knowledge preferable
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple streams of work concurrently
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good technical skills (PowerPoint, Visio, Project) desirable
- Experience with Agile workflows and JIRA/Confluence preferable
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we’re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.
Global Finance & Business Management works to strategically manage capital, drive growth and efficiencies, maintain financial reporting and proactively manage risk. By providing information, analysis and recommendations to improve results and drive decisions, teams ensure the company can navigate all types of market conditions while protecting our fortress balance sheet.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.