Financial Change Accountant
The successful candidate will be heavily involved in implementing a new finance system to comply with set regulations, using both a central and local team approach.
The successful candidate will be a key part of the finance team, liaising with several wider business teams and accounting teams across the Group. They will have great exposure to all areas of the business and senior stakeholders.
My client is a market leading organisation with a global foot print.
- Working closely with the technical accounting team to ensure the key solutions meets the business requirements.
- This will involve:reviewing and testing the data and reporting from source systems to ensure that the correct data can be sourced to drive the accounting and reporting requirements.
- Modelling business requirements and use cases as a basis for testing the configuration and outputs of the system
- Working with the vendor to ensure that the accounting & reporting solution is correctly configured and designed in readiness for validation and testing
- Assistance in the development of the new accounting and reporting processes to feed into the new product system
- Additional Ad-hoc accounting projects as lead by senior management across the Group
- Working with central and local project management, including local workstreams, to support planning and execution of delivery plans
- Significant involvement in the design, planning and execution of the accounting & reporting solution system both from a functional and user perspective.
Must be Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA - ideally 2 years minimum PQ
Strong communication and relationship management skills
Analytical and critical thinker with problem solving attitude
Ability to take ownership
Organised, flexible and calm under pressure
Previous experience of IFRS 17 - must be technically very strong
First class company culture and internal company opportunities.
Real progression opportunities throughout the group.
Fantastic bonus and benefits package.
Hybrid working environment - 2 days in the office per week
Chance to join a well established Senior Finance Team