Regulatory Reporting and Data Management Specialist #176574
This role will be the part of CFO CCAR organization responsible for managing data required by stress testing models and ensure that complete and accurate data is available during execution cycles.
- Maintain and track data required by various modeling teams across the bank for their stress testing models
- Liaise with modeling teams to ensure timely uploads of data, data signoffs and remediation of data quality issues
- Coordinate with IT teams on system enhancements, providing requirements and UAT testing
- Maintain a strong control environment on data inputs aspect of the stress testing program
- Focus on process improvements and collaborate in providing innovative solutions on data related issues
Your future colleagues
The stress testing programs across the organization are key deliverables to regulators of different countries. You will primarily work with teams in US but will also be coordinating with various teams in India and other regions. We rely on strong partnership, client focus, and accountability to successfully work with users spanning different departments and functions in the bank. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for an applicant who possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, STEM or IT Along with proven experience of at least minimum 5 years professional experience in data management role preferably in the financial services industry
- Relevant experience in data quality management and issue resolution
- Must be able to work independently and take initiative to resolve issues
- Able to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- An effective communicator with the ability to work with multiple senior business partners and manage expectations and delivery
- Experience working with IT teams and providing detailed requirements and performing user testing
- Knowledge of Tableau, R, Python is a plus
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws, as well as regulatory requirements, regarding considering of employment qualified individuals with criminal histories and prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.