Business Analyst, Officer
Who we are looking for
Work in Transformation team is related to work with new technologies. Responsibilities are related to every step connected to introducing new solutions to every day processes. This will include: work on analysis of current streams and processes, working on solutioning, and documenting them, providing requests for new technology pieces related to Transformation process.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Business Analyst you will
- Manage portfolio of initiatives in terms of implementation, oversee plans of implementation according to targets
- Understand current operational model in EMEA (all locations), know portfolio of current and future technologies delivered by Beacon, help to coordinate projects in the team
- Deliver support on every part of implementation
- Be responsible for client’s queries
- Manage and lead projects for their entire cycle, or certain parts in for bigger and more advanced projects
- Be responsible for reporting and statistics
- Cooperate with internal and external teams to identify, analyze and proactively resolve issues
- Support resolving issues and applies priorities
- Develop his own development by participation in Performance Review process and appropriate trainings: development paths. Actively participate in tasks included in development plan
- Predict and monitor risks. Properly proceed with suspicious trades/operations
- Proceed according to Risk Excellence and is an example of ethic decision making process, proceeds with The Way Ahead
- Deliver recommendations when it comes to employment, disciplinary actions, overseeing of work, promotions, salary increases, bonuses and disciplinary actions.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Excellent analytical skills and strong execution skill set
- Strong change agent advocate
- Experience with project management methodology
- Good numerical and analytical abilities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- 3-5 years job related/industry experience in financial services is required
- Extensive knowledge of technology used at SSBI
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.