Invoice Compliance & Reporting (India) (12 month contract)
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we build products and experiences people once couldn’t have envisioned — and now can’t imagine living without. Are you excited by the idea of making a real impact? If so, a career with Apple might be your dream job... Just be prepared to dream big! Apple has been operating in Cork since 1980. We have grown to over 5000 employees, serving our customers through a wide range of critical business functions, which are key to Apple’s continued success.
We are currently seeking to recruit an Invoice Compliance and Reporting specialist. This role will focus on the induction of invoices to meet compliance requirements in India. The role will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to streamline the induction process. In addition, the successful candidate will be accountable for delivering management reporting across the P2P team in EMEA. This is an important and exciting role in a dynamic environment with the potential for additional responsibilities in line with business requirements.
Collaboration is important at Apple, and every single day you will connect with and be supported by your peers and colleagues at one of the most diverse and expansive companies in the world. As an individual, you will have responsibility for contributing to our continued success and be a key player within your job function. We support and promote career development throughout the organisation, offering an exciting career with many opportunities to enable you perfect your existing skills - and acquire new ones.
You will become a member of the wider Finance team at Apple. With over 300 employees from a multitude of backgrounds, our Finance department in Cork supports all functions of Apple in EMEIA, including Sales Fulfilment, Logistics, Manufacturing and Operations, Apple Music, Apple Retail as well as being a key component of Apple's Global Finance Shared Service (GBS) function.
- Proven experience of delivering Tableau reporting
- Advanced MS Excel (Pivot tables, Pivot charts, Lookups)
- Exhibit a strong desire to influence reporting, tools, and process improvements
- Customer service focus
- Be a strong teammate with a high degree of flexibility
- Bring excellent organisation, technical and analytical skills
- Creation and delivery of Tableau reporting (including executive dashboards)
- Automation of metrics reporting for EMEIA P2P
- Induct invoice information from vendors in India using a bespoke application
- Ensure the accurate capture of key invoice data points for compliance purposes
- Find opportunities to automate and streamline the invoice induction process
- Driving operational excellence by meeting or exceeding existing and new SLA metrics, while balancing strong internal controls and compliance
- Partake in process automation (including machine learning) across P2P EMEIA
- Remaining vigilant in proactively seeing opportunities to simplify end-to-end processes, while maintaining strong corporate governance
Education & Experience
- Minimum degree in a relevant subject area
- SAP knowledge a distinct advantage
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.