Treasury Liquidity Risk Management Specialist # 173976
The role responsibilities include:
- Be a key member of the non-UK EMEA Treasury team. Based in Dublin, covering all key areas of Treasury for a Prime Brokerage operation. The business covers a wide range of Prime products including Prime Brokerage - cash and synthetic swaps, collateralised lending and stock borrow.
- This is a front facing role and the individual will work closely with key internal and external business partners as a subject matter expert.
- Maintain and build upon a sound liquidity framework for the Dublin Branch.
- Work closely with the Global Liquidity Group (GLG) desk to manage the funding of the entity on a day to day basis, ensuring the entity is appropriately and efficiently funded.
- Estimate and target sufficient HQLA to meet internal controls and regulatory requirements.
- Monitor daily liquidity metrics and escalate key risks/trends.
- Maintain an on-going interaction with the CS AG Parent and global Treasury teams and ensure all Treasury related issues are raised as appropriate.
- Develop a strong relationship with Prime and GLG in Dublin and globally to understand business strategy and impacts to liquidity and the wider Treasury mandate.
- Support Prime in understanding and forecasting business impacts on liquidity and other metrics for the entity and the CS Group, and highlight impacts as appropriate to the Parent and Group treasury teams.
- Provide advice and governance as appropriate to the business for all Treasury related matters.
Your future colleagues
We are a small team responsible for managing funding and liquidity for the non-UK EMEA entities. This role is open to discussion regarding flexible / agile working. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- Degree level education (at least 2:1 or equivalent) and/or Professional Accounting qualification – preferably achieved via a top tier firm.
- At least 5 years Investment Banking or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience in Treasury / Liquidity Risk Management department or prior Credit Suisse experience.
- Detailed understanding of applicable regulations.
- Detailed understanding of financial products and markets.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including interaction with Senior Management and Regulators.
- Results-oriented individual with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to work well in a time pressured and fast paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- MBA, Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) or equivalent a plus but not a requirement.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.