Investor Support Administrator
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a global provider of modern business services in the area of accounting and taxes, human resources and payroll, as well as corporate secretariat management.
We employ nearly 9,000 qualified specialists in 125 offices located in 83 countries. We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice, where more than 700 people already work.
Katowice is also the location for our new structure - the European TMF Center, whose task is to serve the European markets of our clients, companies from the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 rankings. As part of the structures, we are looking for specialists in the field of international accounting, human resources and payroll, and global entity management. We also build teams that will be responsible for handling international funds and supporting internal financial processes of the TMF Group.
ISG is responsible for the maintenance of Investor records held on various systems for private equity and real estate funds and for the generation and delivery of all certificates, notices, reports and other packages for these funds; notices will include all deliverables to fund investors (capital calls, distributions, financial statements, NAV statements, capital accounts, tax returns, press releases and so on).
The team has touch points throughout the business and it is vital to the smooth running and administration of private equity and real estate funds. The team has a varied workload and a good relationship with other service teams throughout the business.
The Administrator will work as part of this shared service team on a range of matters, providing investor service related functions for established and new funds and corporate entities.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated and keen to grow with the business, while working in a team environment and ensuring the full support of other teams. Knowledge of system solutions would be a benefit but not essential for this role. Building a good relationship with others will be essential to making this role, and thus the team, a continued success.
The Administrator will work closely with Trainee Administrators, Senior Administrators, Supervisors or other designated Managers. Business must be conducted at all times in line with TMF Policies and Procedures and any departmental guidance guidelines.
- The role holder will be responsible for day-to-day maintenance of static data, subscription documents, investor statements and the delivery of various investor related documents, driver reports and reporting services packages. Key deliverables comprise of the timely response to requests by internal teams and/or clients to ensure data held on the system and the documentation generated and sent from the system are consistently maintained and delivered.
The primary focus of the role will be:
- Input and maintenance of static data (contact data, bank data, etc.) related to Investors on various systems, in accordance with SAS70 procedures
- Maintenance and management of reporting driver reports and reporting service packages for all Fund clients on Investran or similar systems
- Maintenance and management of trading activity on STARs or other equivalent registry systems
- Ensure specific steps for the generation and delivery of certificates, notices and other investor documentation is carried out in accordance with policies and procedures
- Suggestions to amend, and if required implement the maintenance and update of, new and existing procedures following changes required by specific circumstances
- Primary liaison for report generation and delivery preparation of notices
- Provide guidance to other service teams on best practice for static data maintenance and/or for call/distribution generation as required
- Upload and review of documentation to the client web reporting services
- Support with data uploads and any migration efforts
- Review of static data changes made by other team members, to ensure data modified in line with requests and with particular focus on system standards
- Review of driver reports and reporting service packages created by other team members
- Production of NAV Calculations;
- Production of various types of Distribution Calculations (income, Capital, Top-Up and Ad-hoc) and ensuring that Distributions are produced in line with policies and procedures;
- Maintenance of the Unit and Certificate registers;
- Maintenance of security taken over units;
- Dealing with investor queries; and
- Providing assistance in respect of CDD and tax issues to the operations team.
- Internal contact point with other teams, as well as contact point with Investran Support or IST when required for technical assistance and requests to modify system configuration settings as required
- General queries and support for certificate and notice generation and delivery related queries
- Support with guidance and promotion of ISG throughout the business in Europe
- Assist in documenting and implementing a standardized operating model for ISG
- Proactively identify and progress opportunities to improve efficiency in the team and its processes
Key Business Expertise:
- Proactive and willing to do what is required to ensure consistent service to the clients
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Ability to manage expectations and deliver on time
- Strong organizational and time management skills are essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail is essential
- Ability to use initiative, work confidently and take ownership of tasks is important
- Willingness to learn, work within a team, and adapt to new and challenging situations
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining quality of service
- Must maintain a professional demeanor
- Consider and adhere to relevant regulatory environment and obligations
Working in TMF we offer:
- Convenient central location of the office
- Stable employment
- Flexi-time and remote working
- An international and dynamic environment
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Co-financing of tickets for sports activities
- Free language courses
- Exceptional people and atmosphere
- Christmas and occasional gifts
- Co-financing of holidays
- Charity work
*We kindly inform you that we will be contacting only selected candidates