Payroll Officer (Dutch Market)
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a global provider of modern business services in the area of accounting and taxes, human resources and payroll, as well as corporate secretariat management.
We employ nearly 9,000 qualified specialists in 125 offices located in 83 countries. We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice, where more than 700 people already work.
Katowice is also the location for our new structure - the European TMF Center, whose task is to serve the European markets of our clients, companies from the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 rankings. As part of the structures, we are looking for specialists in the field of international accounting, human resources and payroll, and global entity management. We also build teams that will be responsible for handling international funds and supporting internal financial processes of the TMF Group.
Currently we are searching for a Payroll Specialist to support our Dutch HR & Payroll team from our hub in Katowice. If you're looking to work in an international environment and make a difference in the role that you play, then we are very keen to hear from you! For the right candidate our team and company will provide effective training workshops so that you can independently process Dutch payroll from A to Z.
As the Payroll Specialist you will be part of a growing payroll department in our Katowice hub. You will be responsible for providing payroll services to a diverse range of international clients located in the Netherlands.
- Processing payrolls for Dutch clients;
- Processing salary splits and shadow payrolls;
- Check on processed payrolls by Junior Officers;
- Conference calls and client meetings together with Senior Officer or Supervisor;
- Processing year end reporting;
- Preparing payments in banking system;
- Other checks for complete client portfolio such as salary norm 30% ruling;
- Providing input for improvements of department.
- Bachelor or University degree in Finance, Accounting, HR or Administration field;
- Experience of processing DUTCH payrolls end to end;
- Expertise in all MS Office packages;
- Fluent in English.
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Convenient central location of the office
- Stable employment
- Flexi-time and remote working
- An international and dynamic environment
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Co-financing of tickets for sports activities
- Free language courses
- Exceptional people and atmosphere
- Christmas and occasional gifts
- Co-financing of holidays
- Charity work
*We kindly inform you that we will be contacting only selected candidates