Assistant Financial Accountant
At Eventscase we are looking for an Assistant Financial Accountant to support the company’s scale-up and growth phase. As a SaaS company in the event & conference industry, we are data-driven and we are constantly up-to-date with the fast-moving trends in our industry. Salary range starts from 23000 GBP to 27000 GBP.
· Support for the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics Business Central
· Participate in the elaboration of the invoicing process for overall group entities.
· Support to consolidate group accounts under FRS 102 (UK local GAAP)
· Assist both the HQ Business Controller and the Head of Admin with ad hoc work as required
· Challenge existing processes and working methods to deliver a program of continuous improvement
· Upon new systems deployment, you will manage and control UK and Spanish general accounting and coordinate with UAE accountant
· Close interaction with external accounting and tax firm
· Must have worked with Dynamics Business Central or Navision
· Must have experience in SME environment and UK companies
· Knowledge of UK VAT to support the interaction with HMRC when required
· Valuable having experience working with a structure of group company
· Understanding of financial systems, controls and processes
· An understanding of Statutory reporting requirements in the UK or Europe
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
· Available immediately or with a notice period for max. 15 days
· Partially or fully AAT qualified will be a plus
· Fluency in English is mandatory
· Valuable but not mandatory: Intermediary knowledge of Spanish or Arabic language
Location: You will work remotely but preferably living within commuting distance to London
Your learning opportunity!
You will participate in scaling up a very promising SaaS company.
We will support you with training to become a qualified technician accountant.
You will receive full training on Microsoft Business Central (Dynamics) for a successful contribution during the new information systems deployment.
You will coordinate with and learn from our excellent Sales team.
You will learn about how CRM system works for Marketing and Sales purpose.
You will learn about how technology is changing the business environment and especially the events and conference industry.
Salary range is 23000 GBP to 27000 GBP