Accountant (Italian speaker)
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a global provider of modern business services in the area of accounting and taxes, human resources and payroll, as well as corporate secretariat management.
We employ nearly 9,000 qualified specialists in 125 offices located in 83 countries. We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice, where more than 700 people already work.
Katowice is also the location for our new structure - the European TMF Center, whose task is to serve the European markets of our clients, companies from the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 rankings. As part of the structures, we are looking for specialists in the field of international accounting, human resources and payroll, and global entity management. We also build teams that will be responsible for handling international funds and supporting internal financial processes of the TMF Group.
Currently we are searching for an Accountant to support our Italian accounting team from Poland. If you're looking to work in an international environment and also to acquire new knowledge, we will support you in achieving greater heights!
For the right candidate our team and company will provide effective training workshops so that you can independently support our business.
- Performs basic assignments as data entry AR & AP, GL, basic accounts analysis
- Performs technical accounting support and administrative duties, accurate bookkeeping of AP and AR invoices, bank transactions, expenses notes, accrual and prepayments and other GL entries
- Prepares simple report
- Populates primary data and prepares documents for tax returns
- Reconciles the simple ledger accounts
- Prepares draft letters/e-mails to clients concerning accounting or administrative issues and presents them for review and approval by the senior accountant
- Knowledge of accounting and fiscal rules and understanding the accounting and fiscal updates provided by senior.
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline
- Good English and Italian language skills (B2/B1 level)
- 3 years accounting experience
- Good Knowledge MsExcel (Pivot and main tools/formulas)
- Basic MsOutlook
- Ability to learn quickly and work within a team under the guidance of a manager/mentor.
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Convenient central location of the office
- Stable employment
- Flexi-time and remote working
- An international and dynamic environment
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Co-financing of tickets for sports activities
- Free English & Italian language courses
- Exceptional people and atmosphere
- Christmas and occasional gifts
- Co-financing of holidays
- Charity work
*We kindly inform you that we will be contacting only selected candidates