Group Accountant and Treasury Manager
This Group Accountant & Treasury Manager position is an exceptional opportunity for someone making their second move having come from a practice background but depending on experience, maybe their first move. This brand new position has a broad range of responsibilities within a FTSE organisation.
Well known FTSE organisation that continues to grow and be a leader within their market.
- Preparation of the group consolidated accounts including review of all sections of the annual report
- Review of half-year and year end group consolidated financial information including consolidation adjustments
- Consolidation, review and analysis of divisional information
- Communicating with external auditors and managing the year-end audit process
- Liaising with other external advisors
- Reviewing and enhancing the Group's systems and controls
- Responsible for the Group's day to day treasury activities including cashflow forecasting, bank mandate administration, facility requirements and treasury reporting
- Assist in the management of Group bank relationships and facilities, including covenant reporting, quarterly updates, refinancing, renewals and bank charges
- Review of monthly interest expense and accruals
- Assisting the Group Finance Manager in group-wide finance projects
- Working alongside a team of 5 to manage the month end close process for some head office entities including prepayments, accruals, maintaining the fixed asset register, balance sheet reconciliations and other required journals
- Preparation and management of the budget and forecast for some head office entities requiring liaison with cost centre owners across the business
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, supporting schedules and commentary for some head office entities
- Producing other ad-hoc financial reports for management
- Big 4 trained accountant
- CA or ACCA Qualified
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment with strict reporting deadlines
- Experience of working with listed clients is desirable
- Treasury experience is desirable
Competitive basic salary, car allowance plus other benefits.