Technology Risk Senior Consultant - FS Consulting - Dublin
FSO Technology Risk Dublin – Senior Consultant
EY is the only major professional services firm with an integrated Financial Services practice across Europe, the Middle East, India and Africa (EMEIA). We connect our Asset Management, Banking and Capital Markets and Insurance clients to 6,500 talented people from 12 countries and 35,000 Financial Services colleagues around the world.
Join EY FS Ireland and you’ll work in international teams, experiencing growth and change right across this diverse region. You’ll be working with the best people on the most complex financial service issues, helping to shape the future of financial services.
As a leading independent provider of risk advisory services, EY supports organisations in managing their risks, exploiting opportunities and operating effectively. Technology Risk forms part of our broader Business Consulting practice. Our clients seek independent advice and assurance on diverse issues including design and operation of their internal controls, security of their business critical systems, delivery of major IT enabled programmes, their relationships with third parties, and their management, stewardship and ability to exploit business critical data. We are looking to recruit a Senior Consultant who can work directly with clients to help them understand and address risks associated with the technologies that support their business.
Your key responsibilities
- Maintaining both externally and internally recognised technical expertise in the following areas:
- IT Assurance (e.g. FAIT/ITGCS, SOC)
- IT Risk Management/Transformation
- Cybersecurity Assurance
- Operational Resilience
- Third Party Risk Management
- Execution and delivery of client engagements
- Leading and coaching more junior members engaged in assignment delivery
- Manage client relationships with senior executive or management team, ensuring requested information is obtained
- Effectively manage client facing delivery teams
- Ensuring that risk management procedures and quality standards are observed throughout assignment delivery
- Fostering and developing strong networks (local, area, global) with key service line champions in the global firm
Skills and attributes for success
- Client-oriented, professional services mindset
- Strong execution and delivery mindset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work well under pressure
- Availability to travel
To qualify for the role you must have
- University graduate preferably from Computer Science/Information Technology background
- 3-5 years of experience in IT, project management/service delivery, operational/IT risk management or consulting
- Experience working in an IT risk and control environment at Senior Consultant level or equivalent
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Financial services industry experience, i.e. retail banking, insurance, funds, capital markets, payment processors etc.
- Knowledge and experience of emerging technology, FinTech, Cloud services and Cybersecurity
- Knowledge of relevant regulation and guidelines impacting the financial services industry
- Knowledge of relevant frameworks and standards (e.g., COBIT, ITIL, ISO 27001x, SOC 1/2/3, NIST, CSA CCM, COSO)
- CISA/CISSP/CISM/CRISC/CSX/COBIT qualification
- Big 4 management experience and training
What we look for
We are looking for high performing individuals with the passion and commitment to grow our practice. As an ambassador for the Technology Risk team, you will need to build a strong network internally and be able to exceed our clients' high expectations.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.