IFS - HC - Talent & Succession Manager - Lebanon
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.Job Description & Summary
A career in Partner Leadership & Succession within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to provide both strategic and operational support to the Partner Leadership & Succession team.
- Managing all Partners & candidates general requests & enquiries with relation to the IPA process or J2P talent program, and any future partner talent programs
- Manage the implementation of J2P by ensuring best practices from the network and consultation with the business
- Manage running of the full J2P program, including coordination with external parties, supporting the candidates and liaising with the business
- Support with IPA process including managing the IPA tool and learning process automation, pre & post admission processes and events.
- Lead all administrative support with relation to all programs (calendar scheduling, data preparation, day-to day coordination)
- Prepare & update all materials and briefings in relation to all talent & succession programs
- Supporting or leading specific transformation projects related to L&S initiatives as assigned
- Manage all partner data reporting to use as analysis for automation & transformation
- Coordinate all global talent programs for Partners (re-inventing the future etc)
- Support on monthly budget/financial reconciliation and provide analysis for L&S leadership
- Support continuous development of female talent pipeline & work with HC & the business for early indication
- Coordinate with external providers for new partner assessments for 360 & psychometric process
- Liaise with the PwC network to find out best practice and stay up to date with key territories on new programs
- Bring ideas and updates to L&S leadership to ensure all processes are current and relevant
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business Management.
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Arabic would be advantageous
- 5-7 years of HC related experience.
- Strong MS office skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation with ability to use patience and diplomacy to handle issues
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?Yes
Government Clearance Required?No
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.