Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA)
We are seeking a highly motivated accountant who is driven to put their clients at the heart of everything they do. To work alongside business owners supporting their needs in accounts, tax, business growth and improvements.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Preparation of statutory accounts, corporation tax computations and returns for limited companies and groups
- Involvement in the planning, fieldwork and completion of audit assignments supporting the RI
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts
- Check and submit VAT returns at clients’ premises
- Assistance with tax planning for clients
- Support and train team members
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in practice
- ACCA or ACA qualified
- Great customer service and passionate about supporting clients
- Good IT skills, including Microsoft Office
- Experience using Xero, App Marketplace, SAGE and IRIS Software
- 23 days holiday per annum, plus Bank Holidays
- Further Holiday after 2 and 5 years’ service
- 2:00pm finish on a Friday
- Death in Service cover
- Platinum approved ACCA employer
- CPD package and subscriptions
- Annual Christmas party
- Annual Away Day and Team Building
WHO ARE PENTLANDS?
Pentlands began with a plan to do accounting differently, and over 25 years on we continue to serve our clients with passion and enthusiasm. We take pride in our no-nonsense, plain English approach and love working with our clients and seeing their businesses grow.
Having authentic values gives everyone at Pentlands clarity – clarity on decision making and on their behaviours as individuals and as a team. We have a monthly award for team members who demonstrate the Pentlands values.
These values encompass our purpose, mission, goals and culture.
Pentlands people are...
- Switched on
If you feel this role looks right for you and you can contribute to Pentlands growth, it’s time to apply on our website via the apply button below.