Why should you choose us?
We are a small team of 10 people. We support open communication, friendly atmosphere, and we help each other to reach the team goals. Our daily job includes a lot of various tasks and every day offers different opportunities and challenges. Our working hours during the month are flexible and you can organize your day according to your needs, while during the period closing higher workload is to be expected.
The communication in English is used on daily basis within our team and the whole department. Our activities include month-end closing bookings, controls, analysis, and various reporting. As the main point of contact, we are closely cooperating with the Nordics Local Finance offices, HQ and other CoE Nordic teams.
What will you do?
- Month end bookings, controls, reporting
- Data analysis and investigation (regular and ad-hoc, also based on requests from business partners)
- Closely cooperate with Local Finance Managers, HQ and other CoE Nordic teams
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- Build new reports and controls to ensure high-quality information is provided to Management
- Facilitate transition of new activities
- Prepare reconciliation in line with group policy and participate on internal audit
- Provide training to other colleagues
- Actively participate on various project
What can you learn in our team?
You will learn how all the various processes in the Nordic part of Business influence the accounting and help ensure the accounts are free from material errors. You will have opportunity to improve your analytical and presentation skills due to the cooperation with Local finance and other CoE teams.
Last but not least, you will get a chance to work in a multinational company.
As we also would like our employees to grow personally, we offer a wide range of technical and soft skill trainings such as:
- ACCA Diploma
- Project Management
- Presentation skills
- Excel trainings
…and many more, all delivered by fantastic internal and external trainers.
Or you can even become one of them.
Now you’re probably wondering what skills and knowledge we expect from you? Well…
- You are an advanced English speaker – both written and spoken
- You have strong MS Office knowledge (especially MS Excel)
- The knowledge of SAP, Datawarehouse, Tableau is an advantage
- At least 1 year experience in accounting/controlling area
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Finance/Economics is an advantage
- Strong Analytical skills
- High degree of work flexibility for month end closing
- High degree of integrity and independence
- You are able to organize your work and deliver to deadlines
- Good communication skills
- You are an assertive person
- Any Nordic language is an advantage
What we offer to make you happier?
- You can fully enjoy 25 vacation days
- 100 CZK/day lunch vouchers via e-lunch card
- Bonus and loyalty scheme
- Home office, yet office is still partially open, sick days
- Extensive training offer; hard and soft skills trainings, language courses, internal conference and interesting guest speakers, currently in a virtual form. We provide ACCA studies to colleagues from financial departments.
- You can mix benefits of your choice in our Cafeteria benefit system (holidays, recreation, well-being, work life balance, personal and professional development, literature, e-meal vouchers, etc.)
- Contribution to pension or life insurance scheme
- Discount for mobile contracts
- Company library – you can borrow from wide variety of books on professional development, leadership, business, marketing, public speaking, etc.
- Plenty of social events and charity activities (Christmas party, boat party, Halloween party, football tournament, summer BBQetc.) are temporarily stopped, however we are already looking forward to invite all the new colleagues once we can organize them again
For more information and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.
Suitable for candidates eligible to work in EU only