Payroll Services Senior (m/f)
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.Senior Payroll Consultant (f/m)
You will be joining the People Advisory Services (PAS) team into their rapid expansion and support the increasing demand from customers for quality tax services.
Your key responsibilities
Within an international team, you will be part of the payroll advisory practice at EY, working on global client projects and supporting leadership in developing / growing the practice.
You will Work on global client projects as part of a global distributed team. You will ensure quality of all work outputs, timeliness and accuracy of content. You will be recognized as a subject matter expert in one or more areas in the Payroll domain.
You will drive effective client communication, cadence and build relations with client and project team counterparts across global locations. You will ensure to obtain excellent feedback from the client and global project counterparts.
You will support development of thought leadership, collateral, tools, techniques, methodologies to enhance payroll advisory and broader capability offering within the practice.
Skills and attributes for success
Your career in Tax enabled you to be exposed to complex Tax matters.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A Master degree in Finance, HR, Accounting or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Fluency in English. French and/or German would be considered an asset
- Organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The ability and desire to take initiative and to work independently as well as to collaborate with other team members depending on project size and needs.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Proven exceptional interpersonal skills that have resulted in business relationships of trust, confidence and top results
- Experience in leading and coaching a team
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
- High interest working in a dynamic and international environment built on a shared culture of team spirit, mutual respect and openness
What we look for
You are a real team player who can build relationships at all levels. You are highly self-driven, well-structured yet ﬂexible and able to adapt while your curiosity and open-minded attitude help you add substance to your well-rounded profile. This, together with an ability to work well under pressure in a demanding environment, makes you the perfect candidate for pursuing a career in consulting within a world-class professional services firm.
What we offer
In our new building in Luxembourg, you will be part of the EY family working together with 1500 professionals from more than 70 different nationalities. You will evolve by going the extra mile, providing an exceptional user experience for both your internal and external stakeholders. We are committed in “Building a better working world”.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.