Development Manager I, Finance Systems
Get to know our Team:
Grabber Technology Solutions (GTS) aims to be a technology leader that provides predictive and seamless experiences to all Grab employees (Grabbers). We are a diverse team of technology practitioners looking to outserving Grabbers with positive, personalised IT experiences, and we are looking for individuals with similar customer-centric and innovative values to join our growing team.
Get to know the Role:
Reporting to Senior Manager, Finance Systems, this role will lead a team of developers and technical architects to build and maintain a finance systems landscape that covers Oracle Fusion Cloud (P2P, R2R, S2C), Kyriba treasury management, Anaplan planning and other financial platforms. The candidate will need a strong background in Oracle Fusion Cloud OTBI/BIP and having the capability to architect finance process automation. Experienced leaders who have led Financial Systems for global organisations should apply here!
- Lead a team of 5+ internal & external Oracle Fusion ERP and other specialists spread across Malaysia, Philippines and Singapore.
- Build and enhance financial systems reporting and data payload needs to realise Finance & Procurement transformation journeys.
- Support in creating business & technology roadmaps with Finance, Procurement & GTS leadership, and manage resource allocation (budgets & team) to execute on vision
- Be a driver of change for Finance and Procurement & GTS to continuously improve our ability to serve Grabbers; includes identifying gaps in processes, data lifecycle or new relevant releases in platform offerings.
- Engage with other technology organisations (e.g. People Systems) to align on technology roadmaps and integrations
The must haves:
- Deep knowledge in Financial reporting and data payload needs with experience implementing Oracle Fusion Cloud and managing it regionally/globally.
- Ability to build strong relationships and trust with mid-senior leaders and stakeholders across multiple departments
- A passion for managing, coaching and mentoring a team that can consist of both internal and external resources.
- Strong business acumen with ability to build business cases and translate technology needs in business terms
- Experienced leader that has managed your own budgets, vendor relationships, KPIs/OKRs, and resource management of a 5+ HC organisation.
- Experienced building compliance & audit reports for financial and planning systems (e.g. Change logs reports)
Really nice to haves:
- Knowledge of Anaplan, Kyriba, and Concur.
- Order to Cash and Supply Chain Management Processes.
- Experience implementing SoX compliance.
For further information, and to
apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.