Operations (Financial Services) Senior Consultant, Other Consulting
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We are the only professional services organisation who has a separate business dedicated exclusively to the financial services marketplace. Join Financial Services (FSO) and you will work with multi-disciplinary teams from around the world to deliver a global perspective. Aligned to key industry groups including asset management, banking and capital markets, insurance and private equity, we provide integrated advisory, assurance, tax, and transaction services.
As part of our Financial Services Organization (FSO) team, you’ll build strategic relationships with executives from different competencies. By understanding their business issues and imperatives and collaborating with other teams, you’ll broaden your experience. Collaborating with other teams, you will help to identify and shape the solutions to address client issues. Backed by the resources of a global organization, you’ll gain experiences and foster relationships that will support your long-term success.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Report to the FSO ASEAN Consulting Leader, the Senior Consultant is responsible to assist in daily sales and pipelines management, accounts management, execution plan, revenue / financial plan, revenue accounting, and communications on such matters.
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly/weekly meeting decks. This involves liaising with colleagues from different functions and different countries in ASEAN specifically on pipeline and financial status (includes margin to date, estimates to complete, account receivables outstanding, unbilled services).
- Coordinate deal qualification and responsible for data quality clean-up and ongoing maintenance.
- Develop, maintain and distribute pipeline and financials summary reports and dashboards to key stakeholders
- Identify opportunities to improve the pipeline and financial management process and drive the execution
- Identify and escalate issues in regard to pipeline and financial management, assist in providing solutions and track to resolutions
- Ad hoc duties as required
Skills and Attributes for Success
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- Leverage technology to continually learn, improve service delivery and maintain our leading edge best practices
- Strong presentation skills and proficiency in the use of PowerPoint, Word and Excel
To Qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 4 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in management consulting experience or software vendor (management consulting experience will be an advantage)
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills, in-depth pipeline and financial management knowledge of a consulting or vendor setting; with strong passion and drive to succeed in a high-pace consulting environment.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams and liaise with colleagues in both business and technical roles
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude with strong administration, problem-solving and teamwork skills
- Independent, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively under pressure and extended hours if required.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Able to work/ manage different stakeholders
- Track record dealing with senior stakeholders and adapting to demanding environments
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What we offer
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.