Payroll Services Manager (m/f)
Are you good at seeing the big picture? Then join our Tax PAS team at EY Luxembourg and gain experiences that will last a lifetime.
Our market-leading approach combines payroll operations experience with our standard local and global payroll compliance as well as implementation methodology. Within the framework of various missions involving both Luxembourg and a number of countries, you will have the opportunity to provide clients an integrated, consistent, quality service that unlocks the potential of the payroll function across the entire record-to-report process. We are experiencing unprecedented growth in this area, serving local and multinational clients. Our pipeline is robust, and we anticipate continued growth in the foreseeable future. We believe that by managing clients’ global payroll obligations we can make a critical difference and you’ll be at the heart of this mission.
Your key responsibilities
Working closely with a team, you will be responsible for the outsourced payroll operations and implementations for optimal effectiveness of a widely diversified client portfolio. You will be the primary contact for your clients, managing their expectations and building lasting relationships with them. You will be responsible for all communications with external / internal stakeholders related to your portfolio. You will also be responsible for all administrative duties related to your client portfolio (invoicing, quotations, daily queries etc…).
Skills and attributes for success
Your career enabled you to be exposed to complex payroll matters in an international environment. You have experience in developing recommendations and implementation plans and the ability to take decisions in complex and judgmental areas.
To qualify for the role you must have
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in Payroll services, ideally in Luxembourg;
- A university degree in accounting, finance, business administration or economics;
- Good understanding of wage tax, social security and labor law;
- Knowledge of payroll compliance rules for global companies with significant EU inbound employee population
- Good accounting and analytical skills;
- Experience in leading and coaching a team;
- A good understanding of IT concepts as well as a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- A fluent French and English level.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Knowledge of APSAL;
- A fluent German level.
What we look for
You appreciate working in a highly dynamic & international environment. You have proven exceptional interpersonal skills that have resulted in business relationships of trust, confidence and top results. You show well established organizational, multitasking and prioritization skills.
What we offer
In our new building in Luxembourg, you will be part of the EY family working together with 1500 professionals from more than 70 different nationalities. You will evolve by going the extra mile, providing an exceptional user experience for both your internal and external stakeholders. We are committed in “Building a better working world”.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.