Don’t wait. Act.
Mazars, the smart choice.
Audit Senior – North Sydney
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. Operating in over 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 40,400 professionals – 24,400 in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
Mazars in Australia recently won the 2020 AccountantsDaily Awards for Network of the Year and Professional Development Program of the Year. You will not find a better environment to achieve your full potential!
You will be provided with opportunities for long-term career progression and exposure to a variety of assignments in a number of industry sectors including external audit, internal audit and financial reporting for both private and public entitles. In this role, you will be working with one of Australia’s fastest growing accounting firms in Australia with over 310 professional, 36 partners over 4 offices in Australia.
- Play a key role in a team, assisting planning, execution and completion of audit engagements
- Mentor and coach junior audit staff
- Assist in technical research
- Prepare statutory financial reports
- Support the team through other ad hoc work
- Develop your knowledge with U Learn, the Mazars individualized learning platform
- CA or CPA Completed or currently undertaking (financial support and study time provided by Mazars)
- At least 1 years’ experience in an external audit practice within Australia
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Demonstrated ability to complete assignments both in a team setting and on an individual basis, in line with time and budgetary requirements;
- Previous experience with Caseware software is preferred
- Previous audit experience with ASX listed entities is highly regarded but not essential
- Previous experience with Caseware IDEA is highly regarded but not essential
- Ambitious to develop your career through the Mazars personalized careers progression plan
- Able to work full time within our flexible working arrangements
Why join us
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
We believe that Mazarians should be rewarded for the work that they do and so we offer a range of financial and non-financial benefits to support and reward our people. At our North Sydney location you can expect the following:
- International and Domestic Mobility Opportunities
- Well Being Program
- Flu Vaccinations
- Learning and Development Programs
- Social Club Activities Charity and Community Events
- Study Assistance (financial support & study leave)
- Flexible Working
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Paid Professional Memberships
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Banking & Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Retail and Entertainment
- Health and Well-being
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.