Don’t wait. Act.
Mazars, the smart choice.
Audit Intermediate – Melbourne
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. Operating in over 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 40,400 professionals – 24,400 in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
Mazars in Australia recently won the 2020 AccountantsDaily Awards for Network of the Year and Professional Development Program of the Year. You will not find a better environment to achieve your full potential!
Mazars is one of Australia’s fastest growing accounting firms with over 310 professional, 36 partners over 4 offices. Indulge in our regular training and coaching. We will support you every step of the way with the Chartered Accountants Program (or CPA). With our clear personalized career progression plan there is no limit to your success. You can expect meaningful work with a diverse client base in a range of industries. Enjoy our flexible working arrangements as we give you the tools to succeed.
Working as part of our close-knit audit team, you will play a key role in planning, execution and completion of audit and assurance engagements across an interesting and varied client base – including well known and respected international groups, large Australian companies and not-for-profit entities. Fantastic opportunities for career progression and learning, working closely with Partners and Managers on engagements. A perfect role to apply your existing audit skills and experience whilst developing your emerging leadership and managerial capabilities in a supportive and collaborative environment.
- Play a key role in planning, execution and completion of audit and assurance engagements
- Work with a fun and energetic team who love their work!
- Mentor and coach junior audit staff
- Prepare technical research and be involved in development and delivery of training
- Prepare statutory financial reports and advise on reporting requirements
- Fantastic opportunities for learning and development
- Develop international networks, collaborating on global clients with Mazars’ worldwide offices
- Opportunity to work closely with our interstate offices
- You will be undertaking or have completed your CA / CPA qualification.
- Graduate to 4 years of audit experience
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn and develop your career
- A strong and dedicated work ethic with a genuine focus on client care
- Ability to complete assignments both within a team and working autonomously, within timeframes and budgetary requirements
- Previous experience with Caseware audit software is preferred
- Your own car and driver’s license is essential
- A passion for audit and enthusiasm to work within a like-minded team
Why join us
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
We believe that Mazarians should be rewarded for the work that they do and so we offer a range of financial and non-financial benefits to support and reward our people. At our St Kilda Road location, you can expect the following:
- International and Domestic Mobility Opportunities
- Well Being Program
- Flu Vaccinations
- Learning and Development Programs
- Social Club Activities Charity and Community Events
- Study Assistance (financial support & study leave)
- Flexible Working
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Paid Professional Memberships
- Employee Assistance Program
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.