Investment Analytics, Senior Associate
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our team for investment performance and attribution/investment compliance.
Why this role is important to us:
This is your opportunity to work in a dynamic, industry leading analytics team with a client base spread over 13 countries and service locations across the region giving you plenty of growth opportunities. You must be able to build strong relationships with clients and stakeholders to deliver valued solutions. This is an opportunity to contribute to our client centric culture and develop your expertise and thought leadership.
What you will be responsible for:
As a key technical expert in the APAC region, your responsibilities will include:
- Provide in-depth analysis to clients and technical support
- Result validation and reasonability analysis
- Conduct trade compliance monitoring and provide in-depth analysis to clients and technical support
- Monitor, analyze, resolve and escalate any investment breaches
- Support client transitions and sales
- Input into our regional product roadmap, strategy and local market developments
What we value:
Our preferred candidate will have 1 - 3 years’ experience in investment analytics.
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Interpreting and articulating investment performance, attribution and ex-post risk results for a diverse range of portfolios to clients
- Understanding of data requirements to produce accurate results
- Client service and problem solving
- Proven knowledge of market leading performance and attribution platforms
- Understanding of performance and attribution product trends, including models and GIPS®
- Interpreting and articulating investment guidelines for a diverse range of portfolios to clients
- Monitoring counterparty, issuer and collateral exposures
- Proven knowledge of market leading compliance platforms
- Understanding of investment compliance product and regulatory trends
- University degree qualification (post graduate degree and/or a CFA®, CIPM® or CAIA® an advantage)
- Understanding fixed income markets and factor based attribution an advantage
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.