IT Auditor #164194
Your field of responsibility
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
At Credit Suisse, we’re proud that Internal Audit is seen as a compelling voice inspiring confidence in the ability of the Bank to deliver its strategy. Our auditors build and maintain direct and lasting relationships with the Bank’s leadership. They are actively consulted for their independent advice and insights to inspire positive change. Reflecting the Bank’s entrepreneurial spirit, our global Internal Audit function is also innovating; we are recognized as leading the industry in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are best in class.
Are you looking for an outstanding platform to improve your potential in a successful diverse and broad team? Do you want to feed your curiosity? To complete our audit team in our Raleigh office, we are seeking to recruit a Senior Technology Auditor.
Join us and you will:
- Learn state of the art audit methodologies
- Gain exposure to banking systems and other core technologies, including opportunities to assess controls over advanced solutions and innovative technologies
- Support during audit planning, field work and presentation of findings to senior management, in close collaboration with the Audit Manager
- Demonstrate your leadership by supervising and monitoring audits to ensure efficient and high quality delivery against agreed timeframes, with the opportunity to be a trusted advisor and partner with major functions across our organization
- Improve your understanding of the Bank by working on a wide range of different global and local audits across the Bank
- Assist in a variety of bank-wide initiatives and special projects
- Benefit from significant investments in your career development via our Audit Academy
Your skills and experience:
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Ideally, you hold an undergraduate degree in a Business or Technology subject area, Masters Degree a plus!
- CISA, CISM, or CISSP certification preferred!
- Equivalent experience of at least 3-7 years relating to technology audit or in an IT risk role; financial industry experience, including understanding of products and key regulations, is advantageous
- Knowledge of emerging technologies such as emerging technologies including robotics, AI, Cloud, Mobile technologies, etc. a plus
- Detailed understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial
- Support with your outstanding technical audit skills, which, when paired with precision in delivery, sets you apart
- Strong communication skills and can present in a simple and concise way
- A passionate and hardworking learner and a dedicated problem solver with a can-do approach
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, multi-tasking and time management skills enable you to quickly gain trust and deliver optimally towards timeframes
- Love to work in a broad and diverse environment and excel at collaborating in a distributed team
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws, as well as regulatory requirements, regarding considering of employment qualified individuals with criminal histories and prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.