Dealing Desk Agent #173292
Your field of responsibility
Join the Dealing desk team at Credit Suisse Fund Services (Luxembourg) S.A. where we cover a diverse portfolio of Credit Suisse and private labelled Investment Funds. Your main responsibility will be to monitor and process incoming Fund subscriptions, redemptions, switch and transfer transactions. In a highly automated environment you focus on order controls and take appropriate actions. In addition, you participate in the maintenance of complex system parameters and rules. As a Dealing desk agent, you are in daily contact with investors and Fund Managers and will answer, intensify and co-ordinate with involved parties of all matters and queries related to the Dealing desk function. This is the ideal opportunity to develop in-depth knowledge about the daily services we provide to our clients.
Your future colleagues
Be part of an international, dynamic and experienced team, dealing with a wide range of daily requests to support our sophisticated clients. As a small and fast-paced team, we value transparency and an open-door-policy. Dealing desk agent is a challenging role that will allow you to build a broad network locally as well as in the Credit Suisse Group.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
The successful candidate will convince us with:
- Work experience in Fund Transfer Agency of min 5 years
- Good knowledge of the Fund business overall
- A demonstrated ability to apply a problem-solving approach with good analytical skills
- Good technical skills and interested in complex system parameterization
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines, taking full ownership of your tasks
- Business fluency in English, French and German, Spanish and any other language skills are an asset
- Evidence of strong communication skills and enthusiasm that will allow easy connection with clients and colleagues
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employerFind a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training. We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients. Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.