Data Architect (Financial Services) Manager, Technology Consulting
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We are the only professional services organisation who has a separate business dedicated exclusively to the financial services marketplace. Join Financial Services (FSO) and you will work with multi-disciplinary teams from around the world to deliver a global perspective. Aligned to key industry groups including asset management, banking and capital markets, insurance and private equity, we provide integrated advisory, assurance, tax, and transaction services.
EY’s Data & Analytics Consulting professionals bring a wealth of experience in working with major financial institutions to align their operating model and infrastructure to their business’ strategic objectives. We assemble the right multi-disciplinary teams, use consistent and proven global methodologies and tools, and draw on the full breadth of EY’s global network, to deliver value and trusted advice to the clients. The key service offerings cover finance function transformation, customer and distribution effectiveness, operations, shared services / outsourcing support, performance management, program advisory, enterprise intelligence, risk management and regulatory change.
Your Key Responsibilities
As markets rapidly change and develop, finance functions must demonstrate real added value to their business. As a finance advisor, you’ll use your experience and knowledge to help deliver greater insight – delivering functional efficiencies as well as transforming the role of finance in our clients’ businesses. You’ll be developing innovative, sustainable ways to improve the management of people, processes and systems, working alongside other finance professionals in high-performing teams.
Skills and Attributes for Success
- Good understanding of economic or market issues and the ability to interpret their impact on clients
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- Leverage technology to continually learn, improve service delivery and maintain our leading edge best practices
- Strong presentation skills and proficiency in the use of PowerPoint, Word and Excel
To Qualify for the Role, you must have:
- Minimum 10 years of financial services experience, with 8 years of data technology experience (Enterprise Master Data Management (MDM) along with Data Modeling, Data Governance, Meta Data Management, Data Architecture)
- Previous exposure of MDM tool experience (SAS and IBM MDM tool experience is preferred)
- Experience in Master Data Management (MDM): business process design for managing master data throughout the lifecycle
- Experience in playing the role of a MDM Architect and leading large MDM Implementation for a full SDLC lifecycle.
- Good understanding on the conceptual/logical data model for insurance/banking sectors across Finance, Retail Bank, Cards, and Marketing.
- Architected solution to enable 360 degree customer view and have data quality concept understanding
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Strong people management skills and able to work/ manage multiple client engagements
- Track record dealing with senior stakeholders and adapting to demanding environments
- Understanding of Enterprise Data Warehouse
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization
What we offer
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.