Junior IFRS Specialist
Would you like to have the opportunity to specialise in financial reporting? Would you like to become proficient in IFRS and GAPSME as you head towards kick-starting your accounting career?
Zampa Debattista has been providing high quality service to its clients since 2014. In 2017, the firm launched its technical department, which is entirely devoted to specialising in financial reporting standards. ZD’s technical department provides its clients with IFRS advisory and related services, assistance with the preparation of financial statements as well as specialised training services.
We’re looking for a part-timer who would be highly interested in pursuing this field of expertise.
- Research of financial reporting matters – under our mentoring and guidance, you will be expected to achieve considerable financial reporting knowledge within the first 12 months.
- Assistance in the fieldwork and preparation of IFRS advisory reports.
- Assistance with the drafting and review of financial statements.
- Assistance in the preparation and presentation of slides, as well as (eventually) with the delivery of financial reporting lectures.
- Assistance in the drafting of technical articles.
- Assistance with other exciting technical projects in the pipeline.
The ideal candidate is expected to possess the following characteristics:
- Currently in the process of achieving an accounting degree. or interested in starting ACCA.
- A flair for financial reporting and reading in general.
- Excellent communications skills (speaking and writing) in English.
- The ability to use key IT applications with ease – most notably MS Excel and PowerPoint.
Apply for Junior IFRS Specialist
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly