Zampa Debattista, a firm of certified public accountants is looking for highly motivated audit juniors who are willing to take on a portfolio of audit clients.
- Assist audit seniors in carrying out statutory audits;
- Reviews transactions, documents, records, reports and methods for accuracy and effectiveness;
- Prepares adequate audit working papers in a timely manner;
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements reports;
- Meet work plan specifications and deadlines;
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
- Willing to start or has started ACCA or equivalent degree and strong interest in Audit;
- Ability to learn fast, deliver quality work under pressure and an analytical mind with problem solving approach;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken are necessary for this role;
- Competent in the use of standard office tools;
- Work on own initiative, prioritise own work and meet deadlines.
Apply for Audit Junior
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly