Head of Audit/Compliance - Technology
- Exercise previous experience and knowledge across the business, help build foundation from ground up.
- Assess risk corruptions (actual/potential risks) in business practices
Technology giant and consumer service with stable and rapid expansion. One of the most dominating businesses on the market with new challenges and projects! New role of Compliance Manager/Senior Manager is to help expand their department for their growing company.
- Prepare and review policies and procedures in accordance with local applicable laws, regulations and industry codes
- Assess risk corruptions (actual/potential risks) in business practices to determine priority areas for policies, communication, training and auditing
- Look after anti-corruption systems, internal controls,business policies, and procedures
- Co-work with other departments/stakeholders to create and apply the local compliance campaign
- Give recommendations or advice on ethics and compliance matters to the management team
- Compliance due diligence planning, with 3rd party anti-corruption knowledge training and auditing plan
- Handle risk assessment and compliance reports
- Minimal of 8-10 years of work experience in Internal Audit/Compliance
- Outgoing individual with flexible mindset
- Solid leadership ability and open communication
- Fluent in Mandarin and English language
- Consulting firm with Corporate experience is preferred
- Industries from: E-Commerce / Technology
- Bachelor/Masters Degree
- Experience oversea is recommended
- Fast moving environment with new challenges to face daily
- Platform to exercise business commercial sense
- Great incentive and benefits
- Flexible company culture and employees
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jestine Lee on +886 2 8729 8239.