Accounts Payable Assistant with Netsuite (Ongoing temporary)
This role, Accounts Payable Assistant with Netsuite (Ongoing temporary), is an excellent opportunity to work for a high end property company based in the City of London.
Netsuite experience is vital, as well as least 1 years payable experience.
The role will be conducting interview next week to start ASAP.
Candidates applying must be immediately available.
Our client are a high end and well known student accommodation business based in the City of London near to Marylebone station.
They are specifically looking for a candidate with Netsuite experience due to implementing it last year.
The role will be an ongoing temporary assignment with the view to become permanent in a few months.
This role, Accounts Payable Assistant with Netsuite (Ongoing temporary), involves
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Working on Netsuite on a daily basis
- Bank reconciliations
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Processing the payment run
- Obtain authorisation for invoice approval
- Chasing missing payments
- Reporting to the head of Finance
- Accountancy focused and financial services backed
- Paid hourly
- Interviews next week and start ASAP
- Candidates applying must have Netsuite and must be immediately available for interim work
The candidate we are looking for, Accounts Payable Assistant with Netsuite (Ongoing temporary), must
1. Have experience working on Netsuite
2. Have experience in accounts payable
3. Be immediately available for temporary work
This is an excellent role working in the Property sector!