Territory Financial Analyst/Sales Support
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life–changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals, and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Leading an active lifestyle is important to the many people we serve. In Abbott's ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY & HEART FAILURE division, we're advancing the treatment of heart and vascular disease through breakthrough medical technologies in EP/HF, allowing people to restore their health and get on with their lives.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Working under general supervision, collects, analyzes, evaluates and maintains data used to report customer, product and sales organization information. Responsible for managing the accuracy of sales reporting and supporting systems by ensuring the master data hierarchies reflect business requirements. Coordinates with other departments to ensure master data is timely, accurate and meets the reporting requirements of all stakeholders. Exercises judgment in planning, organizing and performing work; monitors performance and reports status within area of responsibility. Assures quality of services meets internal and external customer requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the customer master, sales organization hierarchy and product hierarchy for sales reporting. Analyzes new customers and new products and determines appropriate placement and attribute categorization.
- Works in conjunction with Sales Performance Analysts in managing organization realignments and restructures. Ensures all master data accurately reflects organizational changes and manages the timing of those changes to prevent disruption of reporting capabilities.
- Analyzes internal stakeholder (Marketing, Finance, Rebates etc) product reporting requirements. Makes recommendations for product hierarchy structure and definitions to meet stakeholder needs. Executes on those recommendations and ensures requirements have been met.
- Ensures master data is accurate through proactive audits and takes action to resolve any issues. Resolves and/or facilitates resolution with IT and other key players. Identifies root cause to prevent re–occurrence.
- Communicates with internal stakeholders regarding material changes to master data structures to ensure non–disruption of existing processes.
- Manages Pulse security. Assesses requests for validity based on role, accurately completes security forms, conducts audits to ensure compliance with data access guidelines.
- Responsible for ongoing maintenance and updates to the USD Sales Maps.
- Identifies and takes action on opportunities for process improvement.
- Follows departmental policies and procedures as well as suggests improvements..
- Provides ad–hoc master data reports to Management and to other internal customers as directed by manager.
- Responsible for maintenance of territory alignment requests and ensures timely processing of changes.
- Provides leadership and mentoring to teammates and supports management initiatives.
- Remains current on developments in field of expertise.
- Stays current with latest software and technology advancements.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE YOU'LL BRING:
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration or related
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant functional experience in Financial/Sales Reporting and Database Management modeling.
- Requires demonstrated written and verbal communication, interpersonal, presentation, analytical, organizational, and follow–up skills, the ability to meet deadlines as well as the ability to converse effectively with all levels of employees.
- Must have demonstrated personal computer skills including a intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and Business Objects.
- SAP or any ERP system experience, Advanced MS Office skills preferred.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
• Training and career development, with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
• Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans
• Health care and well–being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
• Paid time off
• 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
• The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live fully:
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
Connect with us at , on Facebook at and on