Part Qualified Management Accountant
A Top 50 chartered accountancy firm covering a wide range of client services across accounting, tax and business advisory in East London. Having been established for well over 100 years, our client has organically grown and continue to be a stand out firm with an excellent reputation in the market.
An outstanding training firm that strive to support their trainees from the very beginning of the qualification. With the excellent tailored approach, coupled with the large exposure of client work and industries you will cover, makes a solid grounding for the rest of your career.
Long standing relationships are at the root of their business, which is why the firm and the team ensure their clients' needs are met with true consultation and innovative accounting.
They take pride in promoting the team morale and their staff's work-life balance. A sociable business that organise regular team events and activities keeping spirits high. True believers of trust and flexibility in the modern world.
You will be responsible for a varied portfolio of clients and it is essential you can prioritise work to meet essential deadlines whilst delivering the highest possible standard of work.
Client range is diverse across a multitude of industry sectors and sizes including, property, manufacturing, hospitality, international groups and charity.
- Daily book-keeping for a variety of client industries
- VAT returns (applying different schemes)
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts
- Reporting key performance indicators and variances to clients
- Assist with the management of client's files
- Liaise with HMRC
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Part or qualified trainees (qualifications can be supported)
- 2-3 years relevant work experience within a practice firm
- Be able to produce bookkeeping and VAT returns
- Management Accounts preparation skills are essential
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to analyse and interpret data
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Be a team player
- Be able to work to set deadlines
- Enjoy working with clients
- Software skills - cloud accounting including using Sage and Xero. Advanced Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Study support provided
- Good work life balance
- Flexible working
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays