The Financial Controller will be responsible for the day to day running of the Finance department. You will report directly in to the Group Finance Director, and have line management responsibility of a small Finance team.
Our client is an Owner/ Managed business in the Services sector. They are experiencing rapid growth. The business will double in size by the end of this year.
This business is a modern, forward thinking and ambitious company with a vibrant culture. They're looking for candidates who are equally as ambitious to grow their own careers in a rapidly changing environment.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- monthly reporting
- cash flow forecasting
- balance sheet control
- weekly cash reporting
- KPI reporting
- line management of a Management Accountant and with a dotted line to transactional staff
- Ad-hoc project working including business partnering with the Sales Director on new opportunities for the business, bids & tenders, and pricing
- Ad-hoc project work around potential upcoming acquisitions
The successful candidate will be:
- fully qualified - ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA no preference on qualification type
- hold post qualified experience in a manager level role
- used to working in a fast-paced / growing organisation
- experienced in line management and people development
- able to business partner and challenge effectively with senior stakeholders across the business outside of Finance
- confident, articulate and energetic in their approach
On offer for the successful candidate is the chance to work in an 'up and coming' Finance team in a business with bold yet realistic aspirations. You will work under an inspiring Group FD who is passionate about their team's culture and development. You will have the chance to progress your role over a number of years as the business grows.