This is a great opportunity to join an award winning design business as their Financial Controller and be a part of a dynamic team within the West London area
This client based in West London has won industry awards and accolades within their sector. Over the past few months they have completed several esteemed projects.
For the successful Financial Controller, a few of their key responsibilities would be:
- Business Partner with sales & service departments operational leaders.
- Preparation & maintenance of the annual budget & review
- Full month-end close process
- Management of working capital and company cash flow
- Oversee internal & external audits
The successful Candidate
- Qualified CIMA, ACCA qualification, QBE or equivalent.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- ability to communicate with all stakeholders of the business.
- Experience of working in a construction and project accounting environment would be an advantage.
- Possessing SAGE 50/200 knowledge would be useful.
The successful Financial Controller will experience a highly varied role with great opportunity for career development and progression. An opportunity to step into this role and drive improvements and processes.
There are also various package benefits included.