Corporate Finance Assistant Manager - Wanting a change?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly regarded Corporate Finance Advisory team. They are searching for an ACA/ACCA qualified auditor, who is wanting to diversity and build a career in Corporate Finance.
Our client are a leading firm of Corporate Financiers. They have an award-winning Corporate Finance team, which is nationally recognised,
The Key responsibilities for this Corporate Finance Assistant Manager based in Bristol are:
- Review and analysis of projections, and underlying assumptions
- Evaluation of the current trading performance of the business
- Developing an understanding of the target business and its drivers
- Interpretation and analysis of financial and operational information
- Review and analysis of historical trading, cash flow and balance sheets
- Identify and report key issues which may affect the price our clients are willing to pay for target companies
- Identify and quantify potential risk areas that may need to be addressed as part of the deal structure
- Be involved in the production of quality detailed written reports within agreed timescales, briefing the Partner/Director accordingly
For this Corporate Finance Assistant Managers position based in Bristol. Our client are searching for candidate who have/are:
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Strong experience of audit, accounts preparation/ CF or TS.
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to build rapport.
- Able to quickly identify the core issues from a large volume of data.
- Able to identify risk and/or potentially price affecting issues.
- Strong experience in using Excel as a reporting and analysis tool.
- Client focused, with an emphasis on quality and accuracy.
- An ability to understand the bigger picture whilst maintaining an eye on the detail.
- Ability to thrive under pressure.
Our client are a market leading firm. With this they offer a highly competitive base salary and wider benefits package.
This team in particular are growing, so progression will equally be available to you.
Please contact Connor Matthews on 07778333489 for more information.