This newly created Financial Controller position will be responsible for leading the day to day running of the finance function.
This an exciting time for this US listed life science business as it grows and approaches a commercial launch.
- Ownership of the accounts and costs associated projects and research to achieve an accurate and timely monthly close
- Ownership of compliance for SOX requirements. This includes managing all accounting for clinical trials and R&D, working with senior operational colleagues to ensure that all relevant costs are captured in a timely manner.
- Supporting the Senior operational stakeholders across the Group with management information and analysis.
- Leading and mentoring the accounting team, striving to continuously improving processes as the company grows and approaches a commercial launch.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an evolving organisation within the life science sector. The Financial Controller role will give you the ability to lead as part of the management team. You will own the numbers, have autonomy of the people plan and support with the development of the wider strategy.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Previous experience as a finance Manager/Financial Controller
- Previous experience of managing and developing a team
- Experience of working in a fast-paced changing environment
- Experience of identifying and implementing process improvements
- SOX experience ideally
A competitive salary and good benefits package