Financial and Accounting Controller
NBAsia Executive Search is looking for talents for F&A Controller for their client in food industry
The position manages mainly the functions of accounting, finance and IT. The role leads for success key objectives and business outlines defined from the Group, but not limit upon the revision from Group direction and CEO from time to time. The position advises CEO and Global CFO in improvement, chance and renovation of all operational activities, employee management, risk aversion and management buyouts when necessary and needed. The role can be extended to other entities in line with personal performance, business structure and expansion.
- Report directly to (Boss): Global CFO/Group CFO
- Interact / Co-ordinate with (Peer): Head of other departments in Vietnam and head of other departments in other countries and affiliates.
- Supervise whom (Subordinate): F&A staffs
- Service whom (Client): Board of Members, Board of Directors, CEO and Group CFO
KRA’s & KPI’s:
Key Responsibility Areas Key Performance Indicators
- Take care of Accounting and Finance including booking, reporting and internal and external reconciliation.
- Expense and payment control including invoice, voucher, payment, advance, and other associated disbursement under the Chart of Authority (COA)
- Monthly FS report to Global CFO and CEO
- Working capital management and reporting
- Review and approve the reconciliation between internal financial information in line with Vietnamese Accounting Standard (VAS) and tax report and return. Be ensure tax report to local authority timely with strictly compliance and risk aversion
- Conducting yearly audit report and year end reconciliation with internal financial report, tax return
- Interact with other departments including sales, production, warehouse to ensure the efficiency and productivity
- Work and interact directly with the creditors including banks, leasing, and investors in arrangement of short-term loan, working capital sponsor and other capital requirement needed.
- Budget preparation and adjustment
- Take initial projects for the purpose of cost saving and productivity improvement
- Capital budgeting for new investment such as fixed assets, real estate, machinery and so on.
- Coaching, training and successor planning for Finance and Accounting team. Ensure the perpetual, smooth and streamlining workflows of finance and accounting
- Participating or leading the programs to build Chart of Authority (COA), Financial and Investment procedure, project appraisal and evaluation, M&A discussion and negotiation
- Assist IT to implement new software successfully (Dynamics). Conduct and implement smoothly new ERP for accounting and other functions
- Other accounting tasks and necessary assignments to improve the operational performances
- Assist other departments in doing employees performance appraisal for compensation and benefit programs
- Other task where necessary and needed
Position Holder’s Qualifications: A.S.K
- committed to results
- At least 05 years in similar positions in well-established environments
- Experienced in finance and accounting including basic booking to highly professional management and control
- Preferable if experienced in ERP implementation and finance management in holdings companies and multi-site businesses
- Management and control skills
- High-level financial analysis skills including excel worksheet analysis
- Presentation skills
- Ability to identify opportunities/potentialities, converting possibilities into results.
- Knowledge: Knowledge in business administration, especially in corporate governance
- Sound understanding of local accounting and reporting under VAS, IFRS
- Bachelor degree, major in Finance / Auditing or Business Administration
- CPA, ACCA holder will be advantages
- Fluent in English
Working facilities: Desktop/laptop, 24/24 Internet access, company car/van and other facilities defined in the offer letter.
Working risks: none